Saturday, July 23, 2011

Totti motivates the Giallorossi "I expect a great Roma"

The captain: "This season I would like to see us we win more games, but it depends on us. We want to start anew and see what we we are made of". Luis Enrique: "Totti is unique"

"What do I expect this year? That we win more games, but that depends on. And I want to see a great Roma for this great city". Francesco Totti as a true captain was an example for everyone turning up at Trigoria in great shape, ready to start the pre-season training with the new coach Luis Enrique.

"I spent the summer isolated from everybody - explained Totti on Roma Channel -. I don't know what has happened, but I hope that we have worked well. As of today we will change our approach. I'm not sure what I feel. I don't even know who will be staying or who will be leaving. But we want to start a new and see what we are made of". The new Spanish coach expects a great deal of the captain and the other more experienced players like De Rossi and Perrotta. Totti is also part of Luis Enrique'as project. "I have been doing this job for 20 years. I'm used to gossip. The fact that I'm still here means that I think something is going to happen".

the americans — "I haven't met the new owners. I will meet them in the next few days. I hope we have worked well". The Giallorossi's captain turned up in good shape. "I'm looking good? I trained a bit" he told Roma Channe

l.luis enrique — "Francesco Totti? He is unique. I finally met him today. It is great to have players of the quality of Totti, De Rossi and Perrotta, who have to be the an example for everyone. Do I like Vucinic? I like tough players: Vucinic if one of them. This is what the new coach of Roma, Luis Enrique, told Roma Channel after the first training session at Trigoria. Totti and De Rossi, Perrotta and Vucinic are not the only quality players. There are also the new signings: from the Spanish left back, Josè Angel, to the attacking Argentinian midfielder, Erik Lamela, the Under 21 Spanish forward, Bojan Krkic, and the Under 20 French winger, Loic Nego. "The most important thing is to get across the need for personality and the desire to play attacking football", stated Luis Enrique, adding, ""One thing I will never change is the idea of going onto the pitch to win always, at home and away. This is my programme".

No comments:

Post a Comment